Thursday, January 24, 2008

January 24th Playlist

My First Post and Playlist! There will be more to come in the way of thoughts and info but for now I'll start with what I've played.

[Track] - [Artist] *On the CJSW playlist

Rolling Down the Hills - Glass Candy
I've Got Some Friends - Akron/Family
Rendering Equipment Tender - Barmitzvah Brothers*
Opposite Sides - The Epochs*
Bad Luck On Me - Derrick Morgan
Melody Life - Marcia Griffiths
A Love I Can Feel - Dennis Alcapone & John Holt
I Love Music - JT
Tropiikin Kuuma Huuma - Shogun Kunitoki
Central Cavern - Certain Breeds*
The Names Of All The Trees - Soso*
Debbie (U-Tern Mix) - Architecture In Helsinki
Amour Du Sol - Yelle
Fair Weather Friends - Daedelus*
Lovely Allen - Holy Fuck*
Already Gone - The Whitsundays*
Patience - Revolution 9*
The Birds - Beija Flor*
Fire Drill - The Ostrich*
Regent Park - Hollowphonic
Pluxus - Agent Tangent
Cornelius - Gum*
...Out Dream - Sleeping People*
Turn On - Fischerspooner
Going Nowhere - Cut Copy
I Wanna Be A Style Crusader (David E. Sugar Remix) - Big Face

No comments: