Thursday, April 24, 2008

Three weeks but unfortunately only one playlist

Hello fans of the CJSW Soapbox. I haven't posted for a long time and its definitely overdue. Unfortunately the playlists for my two previous shows have vanished into the ether of the cjsw archives and disappeared from my eyes forever, but I do have todays for any of you keen listeners.

1. Trance Like Turn - Violens
2. Cop Song - Entire Cities
3. Raquel - Neon Neon
4. Jah Love Music - Brigadier Jerry
5. Eleanor Rigby - Bernie Lyon
6. Two Sevens Clash - Culture
7. One Two Three - Nat Baldwin
8. Moving Notes - Jane Vain and the Dark Matter
9. Swimmer - Four Tet
10. Around The World - The Death Set (Fantastic Album!)
11. Out The Seams Pt. 2 - Oldfolks Home
12. Cruisin The Chev - Ghostkeeper (new and local!)
13. Tomorrow - Clinic
14. La Marche - Music For Money
15. Blueprint - Culture Reject
16. Applegate (I) - Little Teeth (Demo from San Francisco Group... keep an eye out)
17. War - BMX (Current blog darlings)
18. Ava - Black Molly
19. Main Theme - Balloon Fight
20. Jazz Rats - Yip Yip
21. Hold On - Holy Ghost!
22. My Oh My - Vincat
23. Danse en France - Fischerspooner
24. High Waves - Tr + Tr
25. Weird Science - Does it offend you, yeah?
26. He Keeps Me Alive - Sally Shapiro
27. Digitalism - Pogo (The Horrors Remix)

Send me a message or post something if you have any questions. Thanks to everyone who listened, and make sure you tune in next week for Greg's return to the soapbox!

Mark

No comments: